"BAW was founded in 1996 because of a desire to create larger color options for the clothing and uniform industry. What started with two product lines has grown to over 200 manufactured styles. Our principle is creating high quality goods at competitive pricing. With over 5 factories owned and managed, BAW has the capability of complete vertical manufacturing which gives our clients a unique advantage in the clothing industry.
BAW’s tremendous growth is a testament to the recognition it has received both nationally and internationally. From custom styles to private labeling, BAW will continue to support our clients' needs and success."
Our mission is to provide an exceptional product at an exceptional value to our customers. We recognize that in order for us to be successful, our customers must be successful. Only when this goal is realized have we performed our duty. In order to accomplish this, we must work as a team player with our distributors, through:
• Customer Service. This includes courteous conveyance of information regarding our products and, of course, timely and accurate delivery of quality merchandise.
• Product Development. We continually add fashionable and technically up-to-date products to our line.
• Product Manufacture. A quality product results only from a quality manufacturer. We strive to employ the best skilled workers in the world to manufacture our garments at factories that are continually monitored for safety and working conditions.
• Product Availability. We strive to maintain product in our warehouse, ready for shipment upon call by the customer.
• Product Value. We work toward providing the best value in the industry by searching the world for the best value in raw materials and manufacture, and passing those savings on to our customers.
• Inventory Efficiency. Our warehousing and shipping personnel rank among the best in the industry and are continuing to find ways of increasing productivity, and, bottom line, getting product organized and shipped as quickly as physically possible.
BAW products are designed to service the school, athletic team, and corporate markets, but we do not sell directly to those entities. BAW products are sold only to retailers, embroiderers, and advertising specialty distributors. A prospective customer must be able to provide proof of a viable business in distribution of our products.